Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Before my computer crashed last month I had found a wonderful site regarding Grade 1. It was a detailed account on how to explain to the children...
I just joined this website a few days ago. But after reading umpteen postings and finally glad to be able to share some of my concerns and anxiety it...
Mary Member posted May 18, 1999 12:00 PM
I have just received the August-September FAN news letter. I would like share my thoughts about the front page article of the FAN newsletter about...
The BBC will be running some allergy awareness programmes next week - week commencing 7th September. I can't see a web page on it yet, but I expect...
I have just discovered this web site and am hoping someone can answer this question. Is there a generally used number for how many people have...
I am having a hard time getting this issue across to a new principal and school staff. I stated last May and still not in place. Did you all...
I am looking for any ice creams that run dedicated lines without nuts/peanuts. I know I may be dreaming but has anyone found one in the US? Thanks
I teach at a middle school in Southern Ontario. This year we have two PA students and next year we will add a third. One of these students is in my...
The following will be of interest to Canadians in the Southern Ontario... Presidents Choice Decadent Chocolate Chip cookies have in the past been...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email