Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

My almost 5 y.o. is ana to pn but this past summer we found out she is also very touch and smell sensitive. Like many out there she will have a...
The new EMT law that my mother in law (Ida Ballasiotes) sponsored became law as of Jan. 1 in Washington State. This is an inspiration to all the...
Hello, I am looking for some feedback as I have only been dealing with this allergy for about four months. My son is 18mos old and we enjoy reading...
Does anyone know what Datem and Protease are made of? Datem was listed on a box of Nilla Choc. Wafers they were using at school. Since I didn't know...
One of the food maufacturers I called sent me a package that included a copy of "Living Without" Magazine which is tailored for people with food...
Today I called Lipton, who makes Ragu Pizza Quick (Traditional flavor). I was calling to find out what their "vague labels" actually were. They...
Hi, We have been posting on this site for a while so we thought that we would give an introduction :-) Jeffery is a 4 year old with PA and other...
I have severe peanut allergy. After exposure to something which had to be peanuts (that's another story) FOUR WEEKS AGO< I am still reacting. My...
Hi, First I would like to say this story has a happy ending and that my son recovered from this reaction. I made many mistakes in this situation,...
Hi all, Just got back from Eli's quarterly appointment with the allergist. He was not pleased with the reactions we have had in the last three months...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email