Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi, I did a search and couldn't find anything about this on here...I know this is mostly for peanut allergies but I have read about alot of children...
Yesterday was a very scary event for my son and me. We went to the supermarket together. Before we went in I rubbed two spots on his face with my...
Working in the public school system, I have seen money spent on disruptive kids, special treats and activities planned for these "difficult kids"...
We are planning a Carnival Cruise with our family (including our PA daughter) over the holidays. The cruise line insists that it will be safe and...
Does anyone else have a problem with sleep apnea in their child caused by allergies(food or other)?
I had a taste of the real world today. I had been talked into,by a friend, to go to the gym where she teaches and I decided to go. I have been...
Coastal Cookie is a peanut free bakery. This is a new bakery specializing in cookies, but also muffins and cup cakes. Most baked goods contain no...
Hi! I'm MaryLynn and have been posting for a while. My daughter is five and in kindergarten and is starting to understnd the far reaching affects...
I have a PA 3 year old. When should I approach the school he will attend concerning its handling of PA? He is in that grey area where he could go a...
Anyone out there, like us, near Pittsburgh? I heard a list circulated at the FAN conference here, but haven't read anything since.

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email