Login | Register

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I was hoping someone would be able to tell me at what weight they switched from using the Junior version of the EpiPen to the regular EpiPen. It's...
Could someone please post the address for the Vermont nut free chocolate company? Thanks.
Breyers/Sealtest/Good Humor 1-800-483-9939 called March 1, 1999 Overall impression: again no dedicated lines, seemed knowledgeable. Information: I...
This was just emailed to us. Please help out, this may be a chance for us to get the word out!
If you have a child who has just been diagnosed with the peanut allergy, I would recommend some of the following sites: [url="http://www.mayohealth....
I've read several posts which say (to the effect) "no matter how careful we were, my child was exposed to peanuts and had a reaction." I have several...
please email me directly TIA
Hi, my name is Debbie, and I have a 2-1/2 year old son, Matthew, who is anyphylactic peanut allergic. His first reaction was at 15 months and...
Thank you so much, Peanut Allergy Web Folks, for creating this forum! I am looking forward to hearing the latest research on how peanut allergies...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.