Testing positive to a food that has never been eaten
I am reading The Parents Guide to Food Allergies By Marianne S. Barber with a Forward by Hugh A. sampson M.D.
It clearly states on page 18 ,unfortunately it's impossible to test for an allergy to a food that has never been eaten,as the body will not have developed any IgE antibodies to it. How true could this be?
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.