Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

On Saturday, September 25 from 9am-12noon there will be an open forum for parents on helping your child manage food allergies. This will be held at...
I spoke with my son's allergist over the phone today and he relayed a very interesting fact. He said that 50% of all Americans have had some sort of...
Hi everyone! I have 3 1/2 year old fraternal twins - boy/girl. BOTH twins were diagnosed as P.A. in 3/98 after tasting a pb&j sandwich. So far...
Following my daughter's inhalation reaction yesterday, the school principal has decided to remove all peanut products for sale through the vending...
I have a 3 year old son who is allergic to peanuts. So far so good, we have never had to deal with any sort of reaction. I have just recently bought...
Next question, thanks for replying Deb. What is a CAPa test, and I didn't know you could have a blood test to determine how severe you are to peanuts...
Just checking to see what is the most commonly used vitamin amoung PA kids. I've used Flinstones and just bought Garfield (but haven't given them to...
This week has been just so horrible. I have actually considered not taking Sean anywhere. This week I took him to my 2 older childrens sports...
Hi Wow what a great site. but would like some input from other Moms who have pa kids My allergist has only ever done a skin test to determine the...
My son is 10, and we haven't had him tested in years. We thought he should be tested again and were told about a Pediatric Allergist in our area....

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email