Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

We've had a local support group based in Fairfield, CT for over a year now. We are about 40 families and meet about every other month. It's called...
I went to the park this morning with my two boys. My 1 yr old is PA. Well, there was someone there the whole time with 2 dogs running freely up to...
Hi All, I know we all teach our children NOT to accept food from other people due to possible cross-contamination with peanut products. [b]I think...
Newspaper article about peanut-free zone and schools. Click on this link [url="http://www.townonline.com/north/archive/072199/...
To our astonishment we recently found out that Chick-Fil-A uses peanut oil in deep frying their breaded chicken and chicken nuggets. Our son who is...
On 8-27-99 my local newspaper ran an article about peanut allergy and my 6 year old son. You can find the article on their web site at: [url="http://...
I was requested by Mr. Rick Little to forward this story to you about his child's allergies to peanuts. It has been Ok'd by our Managing Editor as...
Last year, I was prescribed an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection--no big deal right? The pharmacist happened to enclose the sheet of info....
my 3 year old and my 3 year old neighbor are both sereverly peanut allergic. My neighbor found nut pieces in the brownie that is packaged as the Kid...
My five month old son had a possible allergic reaction to peanuts. He was rushed to emergency and given a shot of sodium phenphrate???? and benadryl...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email