Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi, I've seen a few questions on the bb about wondering what modified food starch is. I ran across this in a FAN peanut flashback: Modified food...
Hello everyone! My daughter, Bethany, is 16 mos old and severely allergic to peanuts. I'm so terrified that I'm going to screw up somehow and she'll...
I came across this children's book about a squirrel with nut allergies on another website. "Cyril the Squirrel" [url="http://www.anaphylaxis...
Called 3/18 at 1 800-431-7678 and talked to Cathy. Honey Bunches of Oats are run on the same line as HBOO with almonds. (My neighbors are making...
Does anyone know of a Peanut Allergic parent who has a non-allergic child? I am a new mother, and I have the peanut allergy. My baby is only 9...
Does anyone know of a Peanut Allergic parent who has a non-allergic child? I am a new mother, and I have the peanut allergy. My baby is only 9...
Here are some sights about peanuts and also peanut bioengineering you may want to explore. If you know something about this subject or want to...
Hello, I
Are there other Peanut free companies besides Vermont Nut Free Chocolates?
Are there other Peanut free companies besides Vermont Nut Free Chocolates?

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.