Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Is it true that Kit Kat wafers do not contain peanuts? There is no labeling so I have given them to my son with no problem. If there is a known risk...
Can someone tell me how to contact Dr. Samson or another doctor who is really up on the latest about peanut allergy? Thanks Donna
Have just read through every post here and learned quite a bit. A couple or three things I've picked up on my own that I didn't see here: 1. As of...
I was thinking of all of you yesterday when I took my 3 little ones to the beach. All 3 are allergic to many things. What a relaxing experience for...
I have read some posts contained in this website referring to jelly beans. Do jelly beans contain peanuts? Also, have any of your children actually...
I was reading about some tests that were done involving PA people eating foods fried in peanut oil and it said that most people didn't react. I also...
My daughter was playing in the mud at school, her boots got stuck, feet came out of boots, feet went back in boots, mud in boots-mommy got to clean...
Hi all, Sorry I can't remember the brand name, but I saw a nut warning on a bag of candy corn at the grocery store today! I thought for sure THAT...
Here's an article found on MSNBC today(03/09/00) regarding having a reaction to vapors from cooking food to which someone is allergic to. [url="...
I was in Genovese with my l5 year old son when he happened to use some hand cream from a bottle that was open on a shelf, well, we left the store and...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.