Community Page 3264

Astrid brought up a very interesting subject while replying to one of my questions. When do you start educating your child regarding his/her allergy...
Astrid brought up a very interesting subject while replying to one of my questions. When do you start educating your child regarding his/her allergy...
There is a committee within our support group that is working on a mentor type of program for parents of children newly diagnosed with anaphylaxis....
There is a committee within our support group that is working on a mentor type of program for parents of children newly diagnosed with anaphylaxis....
As I am sitting here watching the Donny & Marie show (hate to admit it but I love this show...where is that Donny Osmond lunch box)? anyway,...
As I am sitting here watching the Donny & Marie show (hate to admit it but I love this show...where is that Donny Osmond lunch box)? anyway,...
Hi! I just wanted to introduce others to a valuable site. This company offers education presentations and peanut allergy related products(t-shirts...
Hi! I just wanted everyone to know that my company, Nuttin' With Nuts, offers products of t-shirts, sweatshirts, Epi-Pouch (holds up to 3 EpiPens)...
The following is a great Web site I found, not only for the "newly diagnosed" but for a refresher course as well... [url="http://allergies.tqn.com/...
My husband and I are confused on just what all a peanut allergy entails. Does this include coconuts? What about other types of nuts? Also, how can...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social