Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I am co-leader for new FA Support Group in Livingston NJ. We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month and are affiliated with AAFA. Can we help you...
My daughter has had two skin tests, a year apart. Her reaction to both (ie. red welt) did not appear until hours after the test. Right after the...
This is the best source I have ever been able to find. I get lots of mailers, this seems to be the most comprehensive. Don't miss the allergy...
The recent issue of the allergy & asthma network/mothers of asthmatics newsletter, april 1999, talks about asthma & allergy awareness month(...
Just wanted to let everyone know that US Airways will not serve peanuts on a flight if you inform them of your allergy! The reservations clerk I...
I was wondering if anyone had problems with their child as an infant. I had such a hard time with skin rashes and hives. Finally carnation good...
I was in our neighborhood Jewel grocery store (Chicago area) today and on the butter croissants the last ingredient was pea flour. The manager put...
Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. What a great support group! Last week I wrote: "My son who's 4 1/2 has been going to a private preschool...
HI, I HAVE A QUESTION. I KNOW I READ SOMEWHERE THAT SOMEONE WAS LOOKING FOR CONECTIONS TO RUN A PUBLIC SERVICES ANOUNCMENT. I THINK I HAVE A CONTACT...
Thought everyone would find the following interesting: DEFOREST, Wis. (AP) -- A team of Leeds Elementary School students has won a national science...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email