Community Page 3250

Over the weekend, I had a full-blown anaphlaxic attack due to a candy that had crushed hazelnuts. I ended up in the emergency room via a 911...
Yesterday I purchased "Banarama" cookies made by the above company located in Des Plaines Il ( I live about 15 miles from there) They were next to "...
I live In Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Recently IGA- has changed their image, and is now called Garden Market IGA. Th point is their peanut display is...
Is it common after the first exposure and subsequent diagnoses of a PA to feel that this thing can't possibly be real? I think they call this denial...
Hi! I am new here and could definitely use support. My son is 5 and we have known he is allergic to peanuts since he was about 1. A few days ago,...
In follow up to my last post "Pity Party", I finally had to call the director last night to see what she was going to do about my letter. She is...
This is a link to the transcript of a report (A QUESTION OF LIFE OR DEATH) on the 6/8 Lehrer News Hour. Lesson: 1) Have more than one Epipen...
DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON AM. WEST? MY SONS AND I ARE FLYING OUT THURS.AND I'M NERVOUS ABOUT THE FLIGHT. OF COURSE I WILL CARRY ALL THE MEDS....
Hi, there and welcome to all parents of kids with severe food allergies! Our North Orange County meetings are rolling along nicely, however it...
ALLERGY ALERT - PRESENCE OF UNDECLARED PEANUT IN HADAR BRAND WAFER COOKIES OTTAWA, June 10, 1999 - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social

Poll

Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
20%
My allergist
60%
Friends or family
20%
Other
0%
Total votes: 5