Login | Register

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hello, I have a 14mos old son who tasted his first bit of peanut butter cookie a few weeks ago and had a severe allergic reaction. We ended up in ER...
In a few weeks we are flying with my son for the first time. Has anyone had problems with the security check and epi-pens? Should I have a letter...
Hi..My 26 month old Brady was just diagnosed with a peanut allergy, and is also allergic to dairy. I am having a really hard time finding snacks for...
Hi, I have a 7 year old son who is anaphylactic to peanuts, tree nuts and strawberries. We found out when he was only one. I wish back then they...
I attended the FAN conference at the Marriott Hotel in Newport Beach on Saturday, September 18th. I knew most of the medical information but I...
I am a student in England studying BA(Hons) Interactive Design at the University of Lincolnshire and Humberside. I am in my final year and have...
Welcome to a world of egg-free, peanut-free, nut free recipes! Chocolate Cake
One of the topics that comes up often is travel. Many people have questions about what to expect where they are going etc.. This board is to post...
Concerned parents want to know. Here is part of their e mail>>> I just found this site today and I'm thrilled that I did. My son is eight...
Link to thread on Living with board re: schools were StacyH wrote> When my sister explained to her daughters teacher how severe Jordyn's allergies...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.