Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi all I am not new to the pa my 5 yo son has been allergic since 11 months old and I am very thankful that he has only had one episode. My question...
Hi! I've been lurking here for about a week now so I guess it's time I made my introduction :-) My name is Rebekah and my 3 year old son Logan and...
O.K., I am starting to settle in a bit more to the fact that this allergy is a part of our lives. I've accepted it, now I want to know everything I...
My daughters school has scheduled a nut cracking, eating,counting, stacking event for the kindergarten. My daughter is anaphylatic to all tree nuts....
I am the pa mom of a two year old, I ordered the book reccommended How to care for a child with severe food allergies, and the more I read the more...
Anna is looking for a safe (for a peanut allergic person) airline for her mother to fly on. Here is part of the e mail she sent>>> She...
Hi all, I saw mention somewhere on this site (can't remember where) about a correlation between infants on soy formula later developing peanut...
Hi, I read on another post to stay away from Annie's Mac & Cheese! Could you please elaborate on this? I checked and rechecked the label and can'...
Has anyone experienced any trouble with plain ground beef at all? I had heard that some cattle were fed soy and/or peanut meal? Does anyone know if...
Here is a link, if it stops working please search to find the new link and post it here on this thread, and/or let us know the link is not working....

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email