Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I sadly have to admit that my son had a reaction last night characterized by violent sneezing and vomiting, and more sadly, I did not administer the...
If anyone is interested, the current issue of McCall's magazine (featuring Rosie O'Donnell on the cover) has an interesting article on food...
A big benefit to going to FAN conferences is having the opportunity to physically handle all the FAN pamphlet titles and browse through each one...
Hi all- I haven't been on this site in months. I can't believe I've waited so long to check this forum considering my almost 4 year old son has an...
Just purchased the new shampoo on the TV my kids have been bugging me for, Aussie Land Rain Forest Shampoo+Conditioner. Well when I got home I...
It's been a while since I've been on the board here, but thought I would share this with all of you. My almost 4 year old boy joined PreKindergarten...
My 14mos old son suffered a severe reaction to peanuts this past weekend. Everything is now OK, but the consequences of this allergy are just...
I've just received a response from the Quaker Oats Company (Regina Stevenson, Sr. Analyst, Consumer Communications) as follows: "In an effort to...
My son (22 mos)was skin tested for peanuts last spring. He has never eaten a peanut. Next week I want my doctor to do a RAST test. I have heard of...
I called the Hersey company today to ask about the labeling on their "Mounds" candy bar. No where on there was a "May contain nuts" note. I decided...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email