Community Page 3225

This is a new one for our family...Spencer woke up this morning with a very swollen face. It was very apparent that he was having some sort of...
Background info on your doctor's training: [url="http://www.ama-assn.org"]www.ama-assn.org[/url] click on Doctor Finder Board Certified: [...
Hi, I am a Canadian living in Costa Rica. My daughter has the dreaded peanut allergy. We came with 5 epipens, 2 have now expired and we recently...
My husband and I have decided that we are going to work with our local newspaper to try and educate some of the people in our area. We are from a...
I would like to see if anyone has any information regarding contact exposure. I have read that any ingestion exposure increases the risk of...
I am sitting here reading these posts with a pain in my heart,and also joy that children today will not go through what I did over 20 years ago. I...
I'm so happy to find this board! I can't believe I haven't found it before - a search tonight on peanut allergies brought me here. I have a lot of...
I am going backpacking to South East Asia - Vietnam and Laos - this summer, and I have a severe peanut allergy. This area is well-known for putting...
My daughter, 4, (ana to PB)had a reaction to something yesterday. She came home from a new playgroup where she ate 1 supposedly "safe" rice krispie...
I would like to know if there are individuals who had little reaction (such as itchy mouth or chest tightness) who as they got older had more...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social