Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I have been dealing with this allergy for only a couple of months now, so I know I am on the extreme side when it comes to protecting my daughter. I...
As promised (from a previous post), here's the recipe for YAM FRENCH FRIES, which my 14 month old son loves. I altered this recipe by mixing the...
As promised (from a previous post), here's the recipe for YAM FRENCH FRIES, which my 14 month old son loves. I altered this recipe by mixing the...
Researchers are looking for twins (identical or fraternal) of any age to participate in a telephone questionnaire. One or both twins must have a...
I would strongly suggest that people with airborne reactions to peanuts write the Food Allergy Network, noting their specific circumstances and...
I would strongly suggest that people with airborne reactions to peanuts write the Food Allergy Network, noting their specific circumstances and...
This was emailed to us. Please post any iformation you feel will be helpful to her and anyone else reading this board. ------------------ [email]"...
My childs school's annual fundraiser has been selling chocolate bars with nuts for years. The school profit is $14.000.00! They said to me if I can...
Hi Everyone! I (stupidly)gave my 8 month old daughter Harley a tiny bite of a peanut butter cookie I was eating - and within 30 seconds her entire...
For ANYONE looking for a support group in ANY AREA of the US or wanting to start one up, contact Nancy Sanker at the Allergy Asthma Foundation. She...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.