Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

AGE: 3 SEX: F State: NJ USA SUPPORT GROUPS : NONE YET Hi! My name is Patti and I have a 3 year old daughter...
Can anyone tell me if there are any support groups located in central New Jersey? Thanks
My 15 month old daughter, Kelsey, is allergic to peanuts. We found out when she was given a little bit of peanut butter on a cracker at daycare....
Our 15 month old daughter tested positive for peanut allergy last week. She is currently in daycare. We meet with the daycare people on Monday to...
I'm having trouble with my son's school getting them to understand the seriousness of my son's allergy. In Sept. I had a meeting with the vp and gave...
I wanted to go back to a topic that had been posted on the old bulletin board. I believe that some of you in Washington and New York were meeting...
I wanted to go back to a topic that had been posted on the old bulletin board. I believe that some of you in Washington and New York were meeting...
Reading the posts for the first time, I'm struck by how many of us found our kids allergic to peanuts when they were 8 months old. Just because...
My name is Lisa and I have a three year old son named Brett that is allergic to peanuts among other things. I found out he was allergic to peanuts...
Harley Age 8 months Harley just had her first (hopefully last) reaction to peanuts - when I let her take a tiny bite of a peanut butter cookie that I...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email