Community Page 3248

[url="http://www.foodsafety.org/fs/fs206.htm"]www.foodsafety.org/fs/fs206.htm[/url]
I am fatally allergic to peanuts, my husband is mildly- we have a one year old-who I am concerned about but do not want to put him throughallergy...
I am fatally allergic to peanuts, my husband is mildly- we have a one year old-who I am concerned about but do not want to put him throughallergy...
I need some help here. I need someone to help put this in perspective for me as I always tend to over react. I live in NJ and my whole family is in...
Regarding the Jello concern, they do now make Chocolate Almond- the box is very similar to the plain chocolate one.
LauraP... Thanks for the info, I've been hearing of Dr. Sampson's research. I am impressed with the CAP rast testing and will ask my allergist about...
When you call 1-800 phone numbers what do you ask?
I am having a hard time with neighborhood children coming over to play at our house, whether inside or out, and they are wanting a snack to eat. I...
I am having a hard time with neighborhood children coming over to play at our house, whether inside or out, and they are wanting a snack to eat. I...
Do they exist? Is it important to find one, or do you just go to the allergist for the allergy questions? My old pediatrician just said to stay...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social