Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I'm so happy to find this board! I can't believe I haven't found it before - a search tonight on peanut allergies brought me here. I have a lot of...
I am going backpacking to South East Asia - Vietnam and Laos - this summer, and I have a severe peanut allergy. This area is well-known for putting...
My daughter, 4, (ana to PB)had a reaction to something yesterday. She came home from a new playgroup where she ate 1 supposedly "safe" rice krispie...
I would like to know if there are individuals who had little reaction (such as itchy mouth or chest tightness) who as they got older had more...
Does anyone have any information regarding food manufacturers and their policies in Canada?
My daughter is almost 5 and she was diagnosed PA aa year and a half ago. Recently she was found to be allergic to soy, peas, tree nuts, and coconuts...
I just called POST to find out about a cereal that my son with PB allergy has been eating. They said Honeycomb is made on the same line as nuts, and...
. [This message has been edited by Ginger (edited January 25, 2003).]
I was shocked to hear on Brokaw's program last week that EMT's could not administer epinephine. They are not authorized. His story indicated that a...
I was recently in Gap kids and purchased two waist or you can use it over your shoulder pouch. It has adjustable straps. It fits an epipen and a...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email