Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

We will be travelling to the Florida in two weeks and want to know which brands of ice cream are safe to buy. We are coming from Canada and will be...
From reading other postings I am wondering about a link between peanut allergies and soy allergies. My son is allergic to both, among other things...
I was terrified to send my son to school because I worried about the peanut and nut products and LUNCH!! I thought I would share with everyone how...
Can someone please explain RAST scores to me? My 12-month-old daughter had one done last week & the number was 385. The nurse who called me...
I contacted United Airlines today to confirm their nut free policy for a pending trip with my son. They indicated that on their flights to Hawaii...
Hi, I am 35 years old and had my first anaphylactic reaction on New Year's morning. I was eating toast with peanut butter and jam on it -- something...
Just a reminder that Snackwell's mint creme cookies, that look innocent and look like Girl Scout cookies, contain peanut flour. I plan on contacting...
I just contacted the Prince William County (Virginia) 504 coordinator. In some ways it was a great conversation, in some ways it was disturbing....
Did you see the article on nuts by Jane Brody? It was about the nutritional vallue of nuts. Happily they qualified their recommendation by creating...
My son is almost 4 and is allergic to all nuts. I have just discovered this site and I can see I will be using it alot. I really need to see how...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email