Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Our school has been great. I am allowed free reign to train teachers, lunch ladies, etc. Our cafeteria manager and her boss quit accepting free...
Quebec ------------------ Stay Safe [email]"Chris@PeanutAllergy.Com"[/email]
Hello, I am a boy of 5 who was diagnosed with PA at the age of 2 (My dad is writing this message) for me. My mother is getting mad at finding peanut...
This might be old news to some of you, but today I opened a new box of Team Cheerios. On the top flap, where the tab tucks into the lower flap there...
I had to share a positive experience. My PA/Egg son has been in a fantastic day care part time since he was 4 months old. Some of the parents I...
Hi! I have adult onset PA and asthma--what fun*&*%$#$%/! I was diagnosed about six years ago when I suddenly had laryngeal edema (throat...
Hello, I have a 14mos old son who tasted his first bit of peanut butter cookie a few weeks ago and had a severe allergic reaction. We ended up in ER...
In a few weeks we are flying with my son for the first time. Has anyone had problems with the security check and epi-pens? Should I have a letter...
Hi..My 26 month old Brady was just diagnosed with a peanut allergy, and is also allergic to dairy. I am having a really hard time finding snacks for...
Hi, I have a 7 year old son who is anaphylactic to peanuts, tree nuts and strawberries. We found out when he was only one. I wish back then they...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email