Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Article on peanut allergy and how it is being dealt with at one school. I'm not sure quite how to take the general tone of the article. On the whole...
We are having trouble finding health insurance for our 21-year-old son now that he is coming off our insurance policy because of the pre-existing...
I ran across this over the weekend. It came in gingerbread and oatmeal raisin. I called the manufacturer and left meassage. The oatmeal raisin is...
Looking to travel to Bahamas in March with 4yr old PA daughter (who we just found out last year about PA). Any thoughts, experiences suggestions?...
Since discovering my son Gabriel's peanut allergy a few months ago, my whole family has taken quite an effort to learn more about it. My sister with...
There will be something coming on about Peanut Butter today on the "Today" show. The time now is 7:48 and it will be coming up in this half hour. I...
When we walked in to my son's pre-school late today, we walked into a room full of 20 pre-schoolers covered with peanut-butter! We walked in and one...
Well, I think I'm starting to get the hang of the "question-asking" game, and am now getting frustrated by some of the unhelpful places I've...
In the February 7, 2000 issue of First Magazine, their "family health" section features and Q&A topic title "Can allergies be inherited?" Since...
I can ditto Hunter's story with my son's so very much(see Ricky's Story in Intro) It was so challenging when we didn't know how to protect DS who is...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email