We self diagnosed our daughter, Hannah ,as having peanut/tree nut allergies. We recently decided to have her tested using the RAST method. To our confusion and surprise , the test came out negative in regards to nuts.
Hannah has anaphylactic reactions after eating nuts. Has been hospitalized once. Even the doctor was perplexed why the results said "no allergy to nuts". Just two weeks ago , she broke out in hives after accidentally eating something with nuts in it.
What do I do now ? She's only 5 years old so I really hate to put her through more tests.
Thanks for any help you can give.