Community Page 3259

Hi, one of my colleagues just showed me an article in the February 1999 issue of Consumers' Research magazine titled "Food Allergies: No Trivial...
Hi, one of my colleagues just showed me an article in the February 1999 issue of Consumers' Research magazine titled "Food Allergies: No Trivial...
I have a 2 1/2 year old son allergic to peanuts. I am looking for children's books that teach them about their allergy. I have purchased "No Nuts for...
I have a 2 1/2 year old son allergic to peanuts. I am looking for children's books that teach them about their allergy. I have purchased "No Nuts for...
Hi everyone~ I avoid using nutmeg in my baking. Does anyone have any information on whether it's actually considered a nut? The dictionary just...
Hi to you all. I like this board as it personalizes our postings. Thanks. Now to my introduction: I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and am...
I was hoping someone would be able to tell me at what weight they switched from using the Junior version of the EpiPen to the regular EpiPen. It's...
Could someone please post the address for the Vermont nut free chocolate company? Thanks.
Breyers/Sealtest/Good Humor 1-800-483-9939 called March 1, 1999 Overall impression: again no dedicated lines, seemed knowledgeable. Information: I...
[url="http://www.medicalert.org"]www.medicalert.org[/url]

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social