Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi, I'm at work and someone just asked me for help translating the word peanut into a number of other languages. [I'm a librarian.] I thought I would...
My daughter has a peanut allergy. Her allergist feels she could also be allergic to beans and lentils. I don't know if she's ever eaten these...
Sony built a mega-entertainment center near the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. The center is called the Metreon and has many fun things...
HI! I'm so glad I found this board... Since this is my first post, let me introduce myself. My name is Mary, my husband is Curt, and we have a...
Has anyone had a negative CAP Rast test and if so, what was done and what was the outcome? At two my son had a level II on the CAP Rast - Now at 4...
Thanks everyone again for all your wonderful comments. I'm still going back and forth whether to homeschool my 4 1/2yr old or find another pre-...
ACAAI (Amer. College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is hosting an International Food Allergy Symposium on Thursday, November 11, 1999 at the...
[url="http://www1.mosby.com/mosbyscripts/mosby.dll?action=searchDB&searchDBfor=art&artType=fullfree&id=a99288"]http://www1.mosby.com/...
I wanted to post about our recent trip. We flew America West. They assured me that all four flights (we had connecting flights both ways) would be...
I have a friend with a peanut-allergic son. She had him tested recently via the skin prick test and the results came back 5/7. She did not have a...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email