Community Page 3238

I am updating on my FFT son. I had the scratch skin test done(At the allergists) 2 months ago it showed milk, egg, green pepepr, and potato. (They...
In March, I contacted Kraft r.e. the Pizza Lunchables with the drink and dessert. I do not give them to my child but my concern is that they chose...
I found this site about a month ago, and I have been so thrilled with all the information I'm getting, that I haven't stopped to introduce my p.a....
Just an observation here. Last week I had to travel to Seattle (without my peanut allergic child). I had a RT ticket on a non-stop flight from...
My name is Karen. I just found this BB today--what a great resource! I have two boys. My oldest is 7.5 yrs. old & has no allergies. My youngest,...
There may already be something like this somewhere in these boards, but then we'll just get rid of this one! I've noticed in some posts of things...
[url="http://www.safetyalerts.com/default.htm"]www.safetyalerts.com/default.htm[/url]
This link is incredible!! It starts off with a letter to all parents stating keep the peanut products at home...it goes on to "Avoiding Peanuts in...
Hi! My sixteen month old daughter is active in a play group and we regularly schedule play dates with children her age. With her recent diagnosis, I...
I found the following page that links several good sources for information on Peanut Alergy. You may have already discovered many of the links within...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social