Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Continental Airlines no longer offers peanut-free flights and will not accept any requests for a peanut free flight or a peanut free zone on any...
Listmates- Our wonderful pediatrician prescribed the first epi-pen for our 13 month old son. I was shocked to discover that our insurance does not...
My son, Cooper, is almost 2 1/2 years old. I am a stay at home Mom...and we have always planned to get him involved in a Mother's Day Out program at...
We recently traveled on NWA with our 16 month old son who is severely allergic to peanuts. I called NWA a month in advance to request peanut-free...
Hi everyone, FYI I e-mailed this company today and got a response that a nut type of candy and nut cookies are made in the same plant as these...
Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please tell me if there is some sort of peanut allergy (or allergy in general) society or association in Europe,...
I would like to put a book together of children's pictures, ideas etc. about staying safe which can be used to educate the peanut allergic and...
HI I know many on this board are dealing with PA and other like egg-free. ALLRECIPES.com has a special diets section where you can find many egg-...
Hi All, I was at the grocery store today and noticed Smuckers has a new "Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack box" similar to "Lunchables." I guess when I...
I just found you all and I am so happy that I have!!! My husband, daughter Madeline (who is 16 months old) and I were on a flight home yesterday on...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email