Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Someone informed us that they thought this product caused a slight reaction from their child because it contained peanut. If someone could contact...
The parents of a recently-diagnosed pa infant/toddler in my son's daycare have refused to accept the center's accomdatation of a peanut-free room....
A friend recently told me I should only buy bakery items from Kosher Bakeries. I'm not sure I understand why? I know this works if you have a milk...
Is there anyone else that has two children with severe Peanut allergies ?? My Doctor told me that It is very unusual to have two siblings with this...
Does anyone have knowledge of specific alerts on spaghetti sauce and chili? A lot of the articles, especially from east coast or Canada refer to...
My son told me his tongue itched after he tasted a peice of stir fry chicken that had toasted sesame oil in the seasoning. The tip of his tongue...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My mother just called to tell me she heard a commercial for tires...
Is it possible that the rast test score will come back much higher in severity if it is done SOON after an exposure??? My son came back close to a...
Hi, there. I have questions about my childs conflicting test/history results. My daughter, Juliet, (now almost 3 yrs.) had a severe anaphylactic...
I didn't quite catch the whole segment, but on The Oprah Winfrey show today she had an ER doctor as a guest who dicussed handling medical...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email