Nancy Drew movie - anaphylactic reaction
I took my daughter (6 yr old PA) to see the Nancy Drew movie today and wanted to let you know that there is a teenage girl who has an anaphylactic reaction after kissing a boy who ate a peanut butter cookie. There was no mention of an epipen, 911 was called, and Nancy performed an emergency tracheotomy with a knife and a ball point pen. The girl was taken away by ambulance and there was a mention of Nancy saving her life. You see the girl laying on the floor and Nancy asks if she has food allergies. Her friend says
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.