Medic-Alert Bracelet Allergy
My son has a severe life-threatning allergy to peanuts and has a difficult time wearing his medic-alert necklace. He has a nickel allergy and when he wears the necklace it causes a reaction on his skin. The necklace is supposed to be surgical stainless steel, so as not to cause this reaction. Does anyone have a suggestion how to stop the skin irritation from the necklace. I have tried "painting" the neclace disk with clear nailpolish, but this did not work. Are there any other "medic-alert" type bracelets or necklaces that can be ordered by a different company other than Medic-Alert? Or is this the best company to trust your life with. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.