Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Is is possible to have a peanut allergy and even with several exposures NEVER have an anaphylactic reaction? Is it possible to consistently only get...
Hi everyone. This is my first time here. We just go home from the ER with my son. He is 2 years old. We knew he had a peanut allergy but had one...
Hello everybody I am trying to find out some educational books and videos to make school teachers and classmates of my PA allergic son more sensitive...
I live in a desert climate and spend my time trying to keep them cool. We want to go skiing and I can't find a way to keep the EpiPens warm enough...
My son has a Christmas party comming up in a couple of weeks. The pre-school teachers have been great about keeping him away from peanuts. they...
Check out USA Today Monday, Dec. 6, Life section, page 10. Two well written articles, cute kids (mine, LOL) and attention to the labeling problems we...
This is probably a dumb question, but can adults develop this later in life after having eaten peanut products all of their life. From the postings...
My son's favorite food before his last reaction, and before we really became educated, was Wonton Soup. We no longer let him have it and as you can...
Hi, I did a search and couldn't find anything about this on here...I know this is mostly for peanut allergies but I have read about alot of children...
Yesterday was a very scary event for my son and me. We went to the supermarket together. Before we went in I rubbed two spots on his face with my...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email