Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hello, Have you seen the Tshirt page? MY 10 year old drew the picture for the elephant design so we could make a Tshirt for his brother who is 4 and...
Today when I entered the grade school,(as I do each morning to make sure there is no substitute teacher,etc), the power and most of the phones were...
Quaker ready to eat cereals 1-800-234-6281 called Feb. 26 and spoke with Keia (?) Overall impression: very helpful but do not use labelling "may...
I have been reading this board for about 2 months. I just wanted to take a minute to THANK everyone for all the great information. I have a 3 year...
I have been reading this board for about 2 months. I just wanted to take a minute to THANK everyone for all the great information. I have a 3 year...
testing
Recently, whenever I overdose on peanuts (have a Mr. Goodbar or chicken fried rice), I break out around my mouth in tiny little cold sore-like cysts...
Recently, whenever I overdose on peanuts (have a Mr. Goodbar or chicken fried rice), I break out around my mouth in tiny little cold sore-like cysts...
Hi everyone! Watch those dreaded packages from relatives which 'may contain nuts'. Our Valentine package from the grandparents had lots of no no's...
Hi everyone! I was just wondering...how many out there are airborne allergy suffers? Our allergist said the other day that for the most part,...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email