Community Page 3255

For ANYONE looking for a support group in ANY AREA of the US or wanting to start one up, contact Nancy Sanker at the Allergy Asthma Foundation. She...
my 3 year old son had a severe reaction after a very good friend who was watching him took my son someplace i asked her not to,then lied about his...
My allergist told me one of his patients died because she bought Clossette raisins- meanwhile there was a Clossette peanut- You can't be too careful!
Okay, so since peanut butter is out of the question, what do other people use for sandwich spreads that's quick and easy and your kids like it? We...
There was a discussion re:shrimp allergy on this board earlier. Our peanut allergic daughter had a reaction to shrimp @ age 5 at a local restaurant....
There was a discussion re:shrimp allergy on this board earlier. Our peanut allergic daughter had a reaction to shrimp @ age 5 at a local restaurant....
It will be interesting to see how successful the new restaurant franchise "Peanut Butter & Co." becomes. "Peanut Butter & Co." just opened in...
It will be interesting to see how successful the new restaurant franchise "Peanut Butter & Co." becomes. "Peanut Butter & Co." just opened in...
I was checking out the Calgary Allergy Network and found a link to a list of suppliers with phone numbers in Canada and the US. [url="http://www....
Hi ~ Yet one more place for me to be on the lookout. Families have been bringing in cheerios, pretzels and crackers in for their toddlers during...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social