Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Sorry, can't get it to work... [This message has been edited by Connie (edited June 22, 1999).]
L'OREAL products called L'Oreal Kids Shampoo that feature Fruity Apricot, Watermelon, and CHERRY ALMOND- contain almond extract, so there is also a...
I am a mom with three daughters who all have asthma, eczema and nut allergies and am trying to reach as many other parents/sufferes in UK as possible...
My eldest son starts school in September and last week he had his "Meet the Teacher" morning. I just wanted to tell everyone how great the school has...
I have a 6-year-old daughter with a peanut allergy, and I will be taking her to England next month for a brief visit to family. We live in Canada....
Hi all! I have really found this site an excellent source of info. My little boy was diagnosed through blood testing to have a rating 5 peanut...
I posted this on "Living with Peanut Allergy" but didn't know for sure what board it belonged on. I hope I didn't break any rules by posting it on...
I know they say even bad publicity is good publicity but I want your feedback on 2 articles that were in my local paper this morning. It detailed a...
Hi...We just found out Brady is allergic to peanuts, and my ped said to get her a medical alert bracelet immediately. Problem is, we shopped for 3...
It is wonderful that you parents are so concerned and cautious in support of your allergic children. I am an adult peanut allergic person. My...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email