Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

The February 2000 issue of Good Housekeeping has a good, 3-page article on food allergies. It's on page 62. You can write them to say "thanks" for...
This post came about from a reply I was writing on a thread on the Main Discussion Board. I thought it should be on the School Discussion Board...
Iam a 31 year old who has been allergic to nuts since the age 6.Over the years Ive had many reactions to nuts in many forms.I have never used an...
I just wanted to post that both sizes of their bread crumbs contain sesame seeds- only the small size lists this on ingred. label. I informed Giant...
Hi, my daughter and I have just returned from the hospital after her reaction to what we suspect were acorns. I was wondering whether anyone else has...
It is now two days since my son had his second anaphylactic type reaction. During his first reaction, we were sure of the origin, as it occurred...
This was e mailed to us, any info you can find please post or e mail me with it asap. Thanks Hi Chris, just had a panic when I heard on the radio...
Hi everyone ! During this school year we experienced something very peculiar that I wanted to share with you all. My son goes to a 4 year old...
Hi Anon and Mathew re FAN letter, I have no clue if you ever read this site. You wrote about challenges of dealing with mult. food allergies and...
Hi everyone, I need to know if I am being paranoid or sensible in this situation. I was trying to find a flight for my PA son to fly from Chicago to...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email