Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I purchased Log Cabin Light syrup and used it on my son's waffles. He had the waffles a few days before with no problem. After minutes he told me,...
Parent complains about peanut butter ban (this is not the same Franklin School which our daughter goes to, it is in another town) article click on...
Our 3 yr old was exposed to peanuts and We gave her Benadryl and the Epipen before we rushed her to the hospital. There we sat for 5 hours waiting...
In September 8, 1999 Toronto Star is a great article titled "Potential peanut hazard lurks in school kids' lunch bags by Lynn Roblin. Her website is...
Please post articles etc. on the media discussion board and link to them from here on this thread if you can. Do not reply here on this board with...
Click on this link to go to the article [url="http://www.townonline.com/north/entertainment/parenting/009885_2_ask_011499_4602bd2db9.html"]http://...
Through an article in the Toronto Star today (sept 8 1999) I have found a website with very useful info on food manufacturers and their approach to...
A radio report today said that certain auto-injection allergy medicines made by American Home Products were being recalled because they did not...
The recent recall of ana kits reminded me of the horrible experience we had trying to return a recalled epi. We had been carrying around a recalled...
Someone who does not have web access at the moment asked us to post this for her. If you know of a local support group near Chardon, Ohio she would...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email