Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I am a 24yr old female who has lived with PA, asthma and other allergies for as long as I can remember. I was told I would outgrow my allergies....
I was diagnosed with a severe peanut/nut allergy at 18 mos. I am now almost 23 years old, and have only had one reaction since then. I have felt like...
I have been wondering recently how likely is a problem w/ cross contamination at a major American food producer's factory? I know that everyone has...
Published Monday, January 31, 2000, in the Akron Beacon Journal. LOOKING FOR A MIRACLE Boy with peanut allergy finds world a risky place Severe form...
Well, my 22 MO son is PA. We had to quit our playgroup as it was not a "safe" environment for him. We are in the middle of another COLD Canadian...
For anyone who has missed it, I just found an interesting site on the Food Allergy Network listing the policies of each of the 50 states regarding...
Here's an interesting internet study: [url="http://www.medecine.unige.ch/~eigenman/index_e.htm"]http://www.medecine.unige.ch/~eigenman/index_e.htm...
Hi. I'm new to the board and am actually procrastating a little bit. I was just wondering if there were any other college kids who have had this...
My almost 5 y.o. is ana to pn but this past summer we found out she is also very touch and smell sensitive. Like many out there she will have a...
The new EMT law that my mother in law (Ida Ballasiotes) sponsored became law as of Jan. 1 in Washington State. This is an inspiration to all the...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email