Login | Register


We have outdated EpiPens and need to find a place to turn them in. The pharmacies do not take them and I am unable to find anywhere to dispose of them.

By Seagier2 on Mon, 04-21-14, 02:22

Our local police dept has accepted prescription medication, as well as the doctor's office. Have you tried either location? The police here in our area have scheduled turn in for unwanted and expired prescription medication. Just a thought!

Groups: Schools

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.