obsessive hand washing
My 15year old son is allergic to peanuts and tree nut...we have been battling with his school to become more aware. On Halloween of this year the teachers ignored our request for no food in classrooms and brought in candy (peanut butter cups) since then I have noticed my son is obsessed with washing his hands and is afraid to touch anything. I was wondering if anyone else has had this happened and if anyone has any advice on what I can do to make his day to day life a little easier. Living with allergies is hard enough.
thank you in advance
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.