hello,and a few qestions
My introduction: I have had previous reactions to both peanuts and tree nuts. Any food that is made in the same facility as either of those I stared reacting to (g.i. and mouth feeling raw). I am going to get tested for a food and stinging insect allergy (excessive swelling). At this time its not known whether it is an true allergy or just an oddly sensitive intolerance . What is the most accurate way to get tested? And to prepare my self (a little) ,emotionally,for if I get diagnosed with an allergy , How common is it to have a allergic reaction once diagnosed? Is this more of a "not if but when" thing or ...
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.