Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi! I am very intererested to learn if there are any existing support groups in this area or if anyone is interested in starting one. We can all...
I have just returned from my allergists office with my 5yr peanut allergic son and was informed that as of April 23rd in Canada you no longer require...
My 2-year old son appears to be allergic to peanuts. His first reaction was about 6 months ago when he ate some chopped-up peanuts at Logan's...
I have been hearing from quite a few people who live in the San Jose area and are interested in getting together to discuss living with PA and the...
Does anyone know an alternative to coconut oil for popping popcorn in a commercial popcorn maker? Our school hasn't been able to find a regular...
Our family is planning a trip to Disney World early in 2000. We are driving down, so flying is not a concern. However, we are concerned about the...
Hi! I too, am interested in a support group for peanut allergies. I live in south San Jose and would love to be a part of a group that could help...
i will admit I am an overcautious mom of a two year old with pa and other ana food allergies. Yesterday I was visiting a friend and just about...
Hi there, My youngest child is P/A and I was happy to see that at my children's school, there was a peanut free policy in place in the classrooms...
We checked with Bojanges and they said they cooked with vegetable oil. When I asked what kind, she was very helpful and went to look. They cook...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email