Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

URGENT!!!!! Attention all Massachusetts Parents of Public School Children. Please go to the Legislation Board to read item requiring immediate...
I am so thankful to have found this website. I have 2 children with severe PA and a third that is still nursing but I will am going to assume he got...
We ventured into uncharted territory today. I'd like to hear from any of you who have had inhalant reactions. Today my daughter Jordyn was sitting...
Are you for them??
My three year old son was just tested this morning for a peanut allergy, which showed he is highly allergic to peanuts. When he was 10 months old- I...
Hi. As a mother of a PA daughter, I am forever worried about what will happen when and if she has a reaction again. Her only exposure at 13 months...
Hi -Please help me!Two years ago I began suffering from a mysterious allergy.What happens is my whole lip or sides of my mouth will swell up and itch...
Hi, this is Brady's mom(and Sean, Zack & Sara's)- Carrie. Brady is 3 years old and we just discovered after several months of testing for sleep...
Does anyone have any experience flying Hawaiian Airlines? I am flying them in a few months and their customer service did not know what I was...
My 5-year old son has taught me incredible things about PA. Finally I realized, (after reading many FAN materials), that I wanted to help offer...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email