Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

School will be starting in just a couple of weeks for my PA daughter. We have been busy buying school supplies, new epi-pens, and of course a new...
(I have also posted this topic under Food Manufacturers.) We've been offered the opportunity to have our daughter's school purchase cupcakes which...
My son starts kindergarden soon. He's allergic via ingestion only, and we're curious about school lunches. We're still trying to discover the school'...
My son was a big Sesame Street fan from ages two to three but dropped off from watching it a year or so ago. During the time he was watching SS, the...
My son was a big Sesame Street fan from ages two to three but dropped off from watching it a year or so ago. During the time he was watching SS, the...
Check out this link to the Food Allergy Network's site for upcoming conferences on living with food allergies. They look like they'll be informative...
I am looking for a support group in Mississauga, Ontario. Canada. My child also has severe allergies to animals. If you are interested you must...
does anyone know anything about caladonian airlines? I have a peanut allergy and I am flying (for the first time) to Turkey, from gatwick (England)...
Does anyone know anything about the possible hazards of public pools? Does chlorine eliminate peanut protein?
ALLERGY ALERT -- PRESENCE OF UNDECLARED PEANUT IN ODRA BRAND BARS OTTAWA, August 11, 1999 - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning consumers...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email