Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Does anyone know an alternative to coconut oil for popping popcorn in a commercial popcorn maker? Our school hasn't been able to find a regular...
Our family is planning a trip to Disney World early in 2000. We are driving down, so flying is not a concern. However, we are concerned about the...
Hi! I too, am interested in a support group for peanut allergies. I live in south San Jose and would love to be a part of a group that could help...
i will admit I am an overcautious mom of a two year old with pa and other ana food allergies. Yesterday I was visiting a friend and just about...
Hi there, My youngest child is P/A and I was happy to see that at my children's school, there was a peanut free policy in place in the classrooms...
We checked with Bojanges and they said they cooked with vegetable oil. When I asked what kind, she was very helpful and went to look. They cook...
Hello. My 9 1/2 month old daughter has just been diagnosed as having a peanut allergy. The daycare provider we use gave her a cracker with peanut...
Thought this would be good to share this one. My 9 year old multiply food allergic always says no to treats other mom's bring in and he doesn't...
Someone sent me this link. Interesting point/counterpoint on the topic. [url="http://www.physweekly.com/archive/99/04_12_99/pc.html"]http://www....
We will be travelling to the Florida in two weeks and want to know which brands of ice cream are safe to buy. We are coming from Canada and will be...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email