Community Page 3226

I just read a report in our local newspaper about the death of a 31 year old man. He died after accidentally ingesting peanuts. There was a picture...
As a 44-year-old PA person, I have learned the hard way! Here are some rules for living (most of you probably already follow these): 1) Don't eat in...
Hi everyone. Does anyone have any info on this subject. Upon browsing thru this site and some of the links, I have not run across this yet. At the...
Medical documentation of the allergy is very important. It is common to meet resistance when trying to obtain services or inclussion for kids with...
Hi everyone~ Yesterday I ordered a cheeseburger at an itialian restaurant for my 4 1/2 year old son and when I got his plate, I cut his sandwich in...
My 19-month old neice was diagnosed as PA about 6 months ago. She reacted very severly to her first PB&J sandwich--911 came, tube down her throat...
We've been offered the opportunity to have our daughter's school purchase cupcakes which will be the only food offered at school birthday parties......
With spring just around the corner and the snow starting to melt i thought I would bring up a fun topic...vacations! Any really great vacation spots...
I have a five year old son who has a peanut allergy and I also have an 18 month old son whom has never knowingly consumed any peanut product, so I do...
Hi everyone. I just found this webpage -- It's great. My son Miles is now 14. He was diagnosed with a peanunt allergy when he was 3 1/2. My...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social