Community Page 3257

In the April 99 issue of Child magazine, there is a article on food allergies, focusing somewhat on peanut allergies. Suprising though there is no...
There are 3 food allergy support groups in the Chicagoland are (Glenview, Mt. Prospect and Naperville). For further information, you may e-mail me...
Hi, This week I have had two people comment to me that they heard about some pill/shot? that peanut allergic individuals can take to reduce/eliminate...
This is all theoretical folks but.... Has anyone heard of any studies (or have any experience) with inducing vomitting after a known allergen has...
The study published in The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, April 1999, and as also reported in FAN's April Newsletter in reference to...
I had to post this after returning from my support group last night. We were discussing how compassionate children can be. One mother said her...
A while back, there was a thread discussing when to switch from EpiPen Jr to the full-strength EpiPen. I remember reading it and becoming more...
If you would like to arrange an allergist to speak to your school (U.S.) contact the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (WELL IN...
Just wanted to let you all know about an experience I had today. My husband, son and I were invited a wonderful early afternoon BBQ party, complete...
I know I saw a sample emergency plan posted on one of the boards - for use in schools, daycares, etc. I am in the process of setting one up and was...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social