Community Page 3257

I just wanted everyone to know that Snackwells Mint Creme Cookies contain peanut flour. Why on earth they have to make those with peanut flour is...
I could use some help. I daughter has been allergic for 5 years. Our doctor often calls me to visit with newly diagnosed parents.I am a nurse, and...
Just got back from taking dd to have her ears rechecked. I cancelled my phone appointment with the lead ped and decided to just have her recheck dd's...
My son is a five year old kindergartener. We thought we took all the precautionary steps to ensure Christians saftey. The teacher and nurse were...
My son is a five year old kindergartener. We thought we took all the precautionary steps to ensure Christians saftey. The teacher and nurse were...
Thanks for all the great information and suggestions! Recently, we sent a letter to the school principal to let her know that we will not tolerate...
A lot of people use the major fast food companies. I have not been in contact with anyone, and I have not heard that anyone has actually checked...
Our precious 16mo old grand daughter has just been dianosed with peanut allergies. Any advice from other grandparents (or parents) for those of us...
I just discovered your group today -- what an invaluable resource for people like me with severe peanut allergies. About 3 years ago, I suffered a...
Is anyone aware of food allergy support groups in the DFW area?

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social