Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Please forgive my ignorance; I am new to this peanut allergy nightmare. I haven't seen spelled out just what a/the 504 plan is and what IEP actually...
DO YOU LOVE PEANUTALLERGY.COM LIKE I DO? Does it help you communicate with others affected by the peanut allergy? Does it benefit the person you...
Many have contacted us recently because they are working, or want to work, to make the airlines safer to travel on for peanut allergic people. If you...
My 21 month old son is peanut/egg allergic. I feel confident my husband and I will be able to recognize and treat an anaphylactic reaction. I taught...
Hi all, I notice several people indicating that some representatives from some airlines are saying that their airline no longer serves peanuts on...
Well, we survived our 9-day trip to Disney and got back this past Friday night. It was relatively easy to feed my peanut/egg allergic son during the...
We went to Joe's Crab Shack the other night and I asked the manager about the use of peanut products, and specifically peanut oil. I explained that...
Has anyone gone to school with an emergency plan? When I have my school meeting I want to bring a plan that they should follow if there is an...
We recently took a round trip flight to Orlando on Metrojet. I had called prior to the flight to arrange a peanut-free flight. No problem. When I...
I was at an extended family event this weekend and was talking with some distant cousins from my husband's side. They mentioned their (approx) 5...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email