Community Page 3231

Here is a link to a thread on the Main Discussion Board that is about flying. [url="http://client.ibboards.com/peanutallergy/Forum1/HTML/000223....
My friends at school know about my peanut allergy but they never take it seriously. There have been countless occasions where they have waved...
As most of you have gathered from my previous posts, I have never had good luck with Evan's daycare taking his allergy seriously. Recently, Evan was...
My son vomits, usually within 10-15 min. after ingesting anything containing peanut. This has been our 1st warning that something is wrong if we don...
Since so many of us call manufacturers to ensure our food is safe for our allergic ones, I found a link from Nutribase listing various 800 numbers...
since we are so new to this, I wanted to ask your advise on cross contamination. How much of a concern should this be for a baby whose rast score...
I was wondering if anyone's child also suffers from asthma. My Sean has egg/peanut anaphylaxis and also seems to suffer from severe bouts of asthma...
FAN has a new booklet called "A College Guide for the Student with Food Allergies--It's not all Pizza and Ice Cream." Here is a direct link to the...
I'm looking for anyone who has had or their children have had reactions from kissing, hugging etc... someone who had peanut products before the...
Lupin is more and more used for replacement of soya (because of GMO)in Holland. Lupin is also a pulse (family of peanut) and I have had quite strong...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social