Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Ice Cream in-a-Bag
We haven't tried this but I thought someone might want to make it. We will be making it tomorrow!
LOOKS EASY [img]http://uumor.pair.com/nutalle2/peanutallergy/smile.gif[/img]
2 cups skim milk
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
5 cups ice
3/4 cup rock salt
1/4 cup water
1. In a 1qt resealable bag, combine milk, sugar, and vanilla.
2. In a 1 gallon resealable bag. Combine ice, salt, and water. Then add bag with ice cream mix in it.
3. Close the gallon bag very securely. Wrap with a heavy towel.
4. Shake 10-15 minutes, or until ice cream is frozen.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.