Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Hives and swelling of eyes
I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find the answer to...
1. My daughter's first and only reaction was hives on the face and neck and swelling of the eyes. There were no breathing or gastro symptoms. Is this reaction considered anaphylactic?
2. Has anyone ever experienced these symptoms on a first exposure and had subsequent reactions? What were those reactions?
3. Is it at all possible to have further reactions after this type of initial reaction that do not lead to full blown anaphylaxis?
Thanks to everyone who respond.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.