new to peanut allergy
Hi, Yesterday we learned that my five year old daughter has a peanut allergy. It's very overwhelming!! I've been reading so much stuff on the internet, going crazy at times. We live in upstate NY and was just wondering about restaurants that are still safe to eat at. My daughter has been at the Texas Road House about five times and it's never been a problem. She doesn't like peanuts so she's never ate them. The Dr ruled that it wasn't a contact allery more of a problem if she ingest peanuts. Friday night she did eat a small piece of a trail mix granola bar and seconds later she complained that her tongue tingled. We now carry an epi-pen and she has one at school. I guess I'm just reaching out for any advice, tips, suggestions...etc. The Allergist really didn't go over a lot with me and at the time I just couldn't think of a lot of questions. Thank you so much!!
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.