Tues. Sept. 21, 2010 - The Balancing Act on Lifetime Network - Hear BJ's story on how my son died of Peanut Allergies

6 replies [Last post]
By bjhom2000 on Mon, 09-20-10, 04:14

Please pass the word - Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network will be on the The Balancing Act Show on Lifetime Network on Tues. Sept. 21, 2010. I will be telling my horrific story on how my son died while we were having a family vacation celebrating his 18th birthday and his graduation from high school. If you miss the show you can watch the episode on www.thebalancingact.com at a later date as it is libraried on the internet.

Groups: None
By nmainmom on Mon, 09-20-10, 18:37

Thanks for the info. I will pass it on. I won't be home to watch it as it is aired so I will watch on the link you gave. (on a later date)

By bjhom2000 on Wed, 09-22-10, 04:52

The Balancing Act show on Lifetime Network on Food Allergies has been delayed to Tues. September 28th. Please watch the show on www.thebalancing.com after the showing date.

By nmainmom on Wed, 09-22-10, 14:55

Thanks for the update...I'll pass that along too!

By zeena2 on Wed, 09-22-10, 22:53

Thanks for the new date of the show.

By HookwormIsHope on Mon, 05-09-11, 19:25

Thanks

By bjhom2000 on Mon, 05-09-11, 19:38

Tomorrow May 10, 2011 there will be a new episode of the Lifetime Network The Balancing Act featuring Food Allergies. I will be interviewed again on and also Magic Johnson of the Los Angeles will be talking about food allergies too. It will be 7am PST/EST on the Lifetime Network show The Balancing Act.

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social

Poll

Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
20%
My allergist
60%
Friends or family
20%
Other
0%
Total votes: 5