question about toddler son
My son had an allergic reaction (quite severe) to peanut butter about 4 weeks ago. Today we saw a pediatric allergist, who did a scratch test on him for tree nuts and peanuts. He tested negative. She said we should still be concerned, and act as though he is allergic. She also is sending us for a blood test. Has anyone else had a PA toddler, who does not react to scratch test?
Thanks in advance!
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.