feeling doomed from peanut allergy
My reactions to accidentally eating something with peanut/peanutbutter in it has become so devastinating that I think I am doomed to just lay down and die.
My boss doesn't understand how bad I feel from this allergy and shows no sympathy. My co-workers actually said my face was peelish-green. I was wheezing and feel like a dark cloud was over me trying to suck the life out of me. I truly think this disease will kill me eventally.
I hate the way this allergy makes me feel.
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.