A 9yr old boy died today after eating something w/o warning label that had peanuts

No replies
By Mach5AR on Fri, 05-21-10, 03:27

I am feeling very sad...a 9yr old little boy has died today from eating something that did not have a warning that it contained or may contain peanuts, which a Peanut Detection Service Dog would have caught and prevented his death. It is troubling that the law is written in wording that only covers actual ingredients not cross-contamination possibilities and that these Service Dogs are not covered by insurance. Thank God for Jacki Barbieri of http://www.lagotto.info/ and Sonia Lopez of http://www.twobytwolagotto.com/ who are partnering to help families in need of Peanut Detection Service Dogs.


Mark D. Hill

Groups: None

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.


PeanutAllergy.com Social



Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
My allergist
Friends or family
Total votes: 3