Reaction? Please help!
My name is Karla and I´m from Denmark.
I dont know if I am allergic to peanut.
About 2 weeks ago I ate som chips fried in peanut oil. After about 1 hour I started to feel trouble breathing. No hives, no itching. I had a very high pulse. We called 911 and I got adrenaline and benadryl which seemed to help, but I wonder if it might have beeen a panic attack (which I suffer from) or an allergic reaction?
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.