A 9yr old little boy died today after eating something w/o warning label containing peanuts
I am feeling very sad...a 9yr old little boy has died today from eating something that did not have a warning that it contained or may contain peanuts, which a Peanut Detection Service Dog would have caught and prevented his death. It is troubling that the law is written in wording that only covers actual ingredients not cross-contamination possibilities and that these Service Dogs are not covered by insurance. Thank God for Jacki Barbieri of http://www.lagotto.info/ and Sonia Lopez of http://www.twobytwolagotto.com/ who are partnering to help families in need of Peanut Detection Service Dogs.
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.