Community Page 8

How has it been for anyone with PN allergy to eat Nutella? My son eats honey nut Cheerios which has almonds listed....just curious. Thank you
I know this may sound strange, but I've had a popcorn kernel shell stuck down in my throat for the past 10 days and I just can't seem to get it out...
Recently found out 7 year old daughter is allergic to apple, peanut and some tree nuts. Total shock as she has never had a reaction to peanut. She is...
Eillien's Candies, Inc. is voluntarily recalling Dark Old Fashioned Sponge Candy because the product contains undeclared milk. People who have an...
Dole Packaged Foods, LLC today announced that it is voluntarily recalling DOLE Garden Soup “Roasted Garlic Tomato Basil”, due to an undeclared milk...
Rite Aid has initiated a voluntary recall of approximately 560 16 oz. pints of Mint ‘n Chip ice cream distributed under the Thrifty brand name. These...
Hi Everyone, I'm new here. My 15 month old son was just diagnosed with a peanut allergy yesterday. I think I'm just overwhelmed right now. Since...
I know this is probably a topic up for debate... Where does everyone fall on the store bought ice cream (like half gallons from the grocery store...
I have taken my PA/TN allergic child to McDonalds on occasion for an ice cream cone as we thought it was safe. Yesterday they released the chocolate...
Here are two safe baking chocolates to use (according to a spokesperson for each company): Baker's Chocolate Scharffen Berger - the baking chocolates...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social