Community Page 5

I've been told the Benadryl makes travel size single servings but I can't find anyplace that sells them. Hoping someone can help me. I'm tired of...
my 2 1/2 year old son had a reaction to cashews in december. he got hives, and his face and eyes got red and swollen. my pediatrician at that time...
I was planning to go to the Ikea to look at furniture and thought about stopping at the restaurant there for lunch for macaroni and cheese. I notice...
Hi everyone. I am a mom of a toddler who was recently diagnosed with a peanut allergy. I also have an 11 and 13 year old who both love to go out for...
My family recently attended a NY met game at citified. My youngest daughter age 9 has a severe peanut allergy. We were very nervous throughout the...
Whole Foods Market is recalling mini 4oz. containers of pre-packaged Caesar salad and Mesclun Goat Cheese salad sold in stores on July 8, 2014,...
Is anyone dealing with oral allergy syndrome? I had a reaction to peanut butter (I'm in my 40s and have eaten it all my life) and then also to an...
Hi all, I am new here, and new to peanut allergy. Still in the "sad and stunned " phase of giving up peanuts and peanut butter. I have had seasonal...
My daughter, age 12, recently had a reaction to a cherry (lost voice for an hour, ears itched, throat hurt). She had allergy testing and her tests...
Heading out on a roadtrip from Wisconsin to Mississippi in a few weeks and I'm in need of restaurant suggestions for Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social