Login | Register

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I'm trying to gain information on: 1. How widespread is the reaction to airborne peanuts? 2. How serious is this reaction? 3. What measures are you...
We are moving to a new area/school district right before school begins and I don't have a lot of time before my PA son enters kindergarten at the new...
We are planning a trip to NYC with my 8 year old son who has a peanut allergy. I am looking for some specific recommendations for restaurants,...
I don't but I just heard from my sister that one of her friends does. Her child has a peanut allergy and she still eats peanut butter! I think we...
I am allergic to tree nuts... Has anybody tried Twizzlers? If so, what kind?
I'm going to be traveling to Myrtle Beach, SC with my 5 year old PA son, and a husband that has his heart set on eating fresh seafood. I found an...
My daughter is in the second grade. Although she will be in a peanut free classrooom, the cafeteria will NOT be peanut free. In light of this, is it...
My multi food allergic child will be entering HS next year and I am being told that 504 plans generally do not exist in HS because the child is old...
I was shocked when flying Delta airlines that they are the only airline that still serves peanut packets as a snack. Yes that means about 200 open...
My grand daughter is said to have peanut allergy's , I would like to know what the levels mean and what is normal and what is not to worry about. She...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.