Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Soy Allergy Alert
November 2, 2009
Morning Star Foods is recalling “Great Value Half & Half,” “Great Value 36% Heavy Whipping Cream,” “Kroger brand 36% Heavy Whipping Cream,” and “Wholesome Farms Chocolate Ice Cream Mix” due to undeclared soy.
The product was distributed to retail outlets nationwide.
The following products are being recalled:
* 32-ounce Great Value Half & Half: UPC 6 05388 187 16 1, item code 1871600, plant code 21-031, “use by” date of December 16, 2009
* 32-ounce Great Value 36% Heavy Whipping Cream: UPC 6 05388 187 18 5, item code 1871800, plant code 21-031, “use by” date of December 16, 2009
* 32-ounce Kroger brand 36% Heavy Whipping Cream: UPC 0 11110 438 28 7, item code 4382900, plant code 21-031, “use by” date of December 16 and 17, 2009
* 64-ounce Wholesome Farms Chocolate Ice Cream Mix: UPC 0 74865 57 983 4, item code 5798300, plant code 21-031, “use by” date of January 7, 2010 (if purchased in a multi-pack, the UPC code is 1 00 74865 57983 1)
Consumers may return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may call (800) 854-3243.
Founder of http://www.bestallergysites.com/
Your Food Allergy and Gluten Free Guide, and the largest Internet directory of allergy related companies, sites, and blogs.
Disclaimer: I'm a food allergy advocate and mom of a food allergic child. I am NOT an allergist. My comments are based on my research and experiences. Please speak to your doctor regarding medical concerns.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.