Community Page 3254

This question was posted on another thread by >> -------------------------------------------- Hello this is Chris Here are some links to Neogen...
I have been dealing with this allergy for only a couple of months now, so I know I am on the extreme side when it comes to protecting my daughter. I...
As promised (from a previous post), here's the recipe for YAM FRENCH FRIES, which my 14 month old son loves. I altered this recipe by mixing the...
As promised (from a previous post), here's the recipe for YAM FRENCH FRIES, which my 14 month old son loves. I altered this recipe by mixing the...
Researchers are looking for twins (identical or fraternal) of any age to participate in a telephone questionnaire. One or both twins must have a...
I would strongly suggest that people with airborne reactions to peanuts write the Food Allergy Network, noting their specific circumstances and...
I would strongly suggest that people with airborne reactions to peanuts write the Food Allergy Network, noting their specific circumstances and...
This was emailed to us. Please post any iformation you feel will be helpful to her and anyone else reading this board. ------------------ [email]"...
My childs school's annual fundraiser has been selling chocolate bars with nuts for years. The school profit is $14.000.00! They said to me if I can...
Hi Everyone! I (stupidly)gave my 8 month old daughter Harley a tiny bite of a peanut butter cookie I was eating - and within 30 seconds her entire...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social