Community Page 3245

Hi everyone. I'm working on a list of things to watch out for to give to relatives for our dd. It seems the list just keeps on growing. I've got the...
Hello: I'm a writer looking for information on the ban of peanuts on airlines, and I'm hoping you can help me find some information. Can anyone tell...
Our son (13months) had a severe reaction to peanut butter this past Tuesday. I gave him less then 1/2 teaspoon spread out in a sandwich. Within 2...
Got your attention? Imagine what a set back it would be if Chris and Patti had to shut down this website due to lack of funds. My father donated $...
Did I read something wrong?? A few months ago I read a note posted by this site that dye-free Benedryl was half the strength of regular Benedryl,...
On this site i have heard this term used several times. What is it and what does it do? thanks
Brenda found this. I tried out the site by putting in Maine and it listed many hospitals. Click here or use the address. [url="http://www.ahd.com...
We receive questions everyday. If anyone knows any information on this please post it or email it to us. It would be better if you could post it as...
I wanted to let everyone see these ideas which might be able to be incorporated into dealing with peanut allergy and the airlines. Also you can let...
In the "Food Allergy Network" June-July newsletter they reported on the major oversight of some 911 medical services not being allowed to carry or...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social

Poll

Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
33%
My allergist
33%
Friends or family
33%
Other
0%
Total votes: 3