Login | Register

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Whenever I explain about my son's allergy to people, they always ask if he is allergic to the smell of peanuts. I really can't tell if he is smell...
I just sent two e-mails regarding Chex Mix (the pre-made kind without whole peanuts still is made from peanut flour.) and Booberry and Count Chocula...
Hi! I'm new to this board, but I've taken everthing to heart. My 4 yr old has PA, and is pre-school. The director of the school has been doing her...
How does your school or class handle Halloween with the PB allergic child? How do you handle Halloween Night?
Hi, I am a mother of a severly allergic toddler. I have started a support group for Parents of Children with Life-Threatening Food Allergies. We...
I am in the process of setting up NO NUTS and would love to hear from you particularly if you're in the UK and are involved with nut allergies. Also...
We need to work so that "May Contain Peanuts" always means the same thing. It is now up to each individual manufacturer to decide how to use it. It...
Hi everyone, I have a 6 yr. old son is PA (anaphylaxis). Have any of you ever challenge tested your kids...why, when etc. I have been researching and...
We "buy" our sons' Halloween candy from them and take them to Toys R Us to purchase a more permanent "treat." I e-mailed them on their website (...
Has anyone ever been denied passage on a flight due to the allergy? This summer American Airlines forced my family to get off the plane because of...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.